Menú
 
Open Listing ID#
Sign #Ref Number
tap See Featured Listings
Featured!
1875_4-frente_de_la_propiedad_a_la_servidumbre.JPG
Property with pasture, views, mountain forest, stream, close utilities

Farms | Ranches
San Bl�s de General Viejo, Perez Zeledon, San José
Land Size: 16 Ha. + 4,990 m2 (40.75 Acres)
$275,000 USD
¢158,125,000 CRC
Featured!
2932_3290_IMG_5098.JPG
Home in the San Isidro city country side, 9 bdrms, 9 bth

Homes | Houses
La Angostura, Perez Zeledon, San José
Land Size: 1 Ha. + 1,118 m2 (2.75 Acres)
$185,000 USD
¢106,375,000 CRC
Featured!
4948_1883_SAM_2369 (1).JPG
Pasture and forest 95 Acre property

Farms | Ranches
Fila de San Marcos, Perez Zeledon, San José
Land Size: 38 Ha. + 7,000 m2 (95.58 Acres)
$139,130 USD
¢80,000,000 CRC

Blogger logo Latest posts in our blog:

New Listing!
7553_8240_BE15FA14-E31B-480B-BC49-562EB551BE82.jpeg
Caa Blanca, Tinamaste 1 hectare (2.5 acres).

Farms | Ranches
Tinamastes , Perez Zeledon, San José
Land Size: 1 Ha. + 2,543 m2 (3.10 Acres)
$159,000 USD
¢91,425,000 CRC
New Listing!
7390_3768_entrada_Colinas_Pacificas.jpg
Colinas Pacficas Lot, ocean view, utilities available to build

Home Sites | Building Lots
Platanillo, Perez Zeledon, San José
Land Size: 9,228 m2 (2.28 Acres)
$125,000 USD
¢71,875,000 CRC
New Listing!
7476_3076_048321C5-896D-4A82-9B08-6A57B664B9EA.jpeg
Opportunity for sale house in Heredia

Homes | Houses
Heredia, Central Valley, Heredia
Land Size: 200 m2 (2,150 Sq. Ft.)
$140,000 USD
¢80,500,000 CRC
Not Available - Home Sites | Building Lots

For Sale: Property in quiet area, close to the Chirripo Mountains, 1.2 hec - Perez Zeledon, Costa Rica - 6158

In Herradura de Rivas, Perez Zeledon, San José


fairly quiet hilly area 45 minutes from downtown San Isidro de Perez Zeledon, has electricity service and own drinking water.

Easy access and building potential way to the center of the property, 40 percent of the property presents a rough terrain (with areas of forest) and the other 60 percent with the potential for building a house or cottage.

It is located 10 minutes from the main entrance of the Chirripo National Park, tourist hotels, bars, restaurants and resorts (two trout restaurants and sales of trout in the area) centers, and it has the educational community center within walking distance and just 15 minutes away is the Liceo de Canaan Technology.

Currently has a very old but easy to demolish building, it has access to White River, very quiet and perfect place to live.

Negotiable price.

Land Size: 1 Ha. + 2,500 m2 (3.09 Acres)
Road Frontage: 150.0 meters
Road Type: Residential (Rural)

Positioning: 
Mountain view,
Ground Use: 
Residential, Recreational, Sustainability,
Hydrography: 
River, to the back of the property ,
Power: 
Public network / grid available,
Water: 
From own spring,
Road in front: 
Gravel,
Bus Service: 
at 2 kilometers or more,

Asking for Sale $55,000 USD
Asking for Sale ¢31,625,000 CRC

$4.40 US Dollars per Square Meter
¢2,530.00 Colones per Square Meter



Share using:
Contact us about this Listing

Do you prefer we...
 
 

Holidays and Weekends by
appointment only.
 

Similar Listings

Imagen Listing 7574
New Listing
Land to build in residential area with commercial transition - 7574
Home Sites | Building Lots For Sale
Barrio Hoy�n, Perez Zeledon, San José
Land Size: 513 m2 (5,515 Sq. Ft.)
Land in excellent location, spacious, beautiful in front of paved road, only 2.5 km from downtown San Isidro. Visa plan, access to all available se...
Asking Price $48,000 USD
Asking Price ¢27,600,000 CRC

Imagen Listing 7546
New Listing Property with Sign
Property For Sale Neighborhood San Andres - 7546
Home Sites | Building Lots For Sale
Barrio San Andres, Perez Zeledon, San José
Land Size: 503 m2 (5,407 Sq. Ft.)
Totally flat lot in neighborhood San Andres
ready to build
Excellent location
Asking Price $52,174 USD
Asking Price ¢30,000,000 CRC

Imagen Listing 7027

Land with places to build, forest and pasture, facing the river - 7027
Home Sites | Building Lots For Sale
Montecarlo, Perez Zeledon, San José
Land Size: 1 Ha. + 8,357 m2 (4.53 Acres)
This plot is located in the mountainous rural area of Montecarlo de Cajon. There are 3 Americans with house surrounding this lot. It has...
Asking Price $60,000 USD
Asking Price ¢34,500,000 CRC